Miamily Hipster Baby Carrier Review
- 1 MiaMily hipster Baby Carrier Features
Parents- you are well aware of all of the new gear and toys that you need in your life when you have a newborn. With everything from diapers and diaper bags to bottles, blankets, snacks, comfort objects, and transportation, your life becomes inundated with new stuff that you need to adequately take care of your child.
One thing that can make your life so much easier is in having a safe, quality-made baby carrier that you can use to take your little buddy around with you. Today, we are going to have a look at the MiaMily Hipster child baby carrier review.
MiaMily hipster Baby Carrier Features
With any baby carrier, you want to make sure that it has all of the features that you could possibly want to meet you and your baby’s needs. Let’s take a look at some of the MiaMily Hipster baby carrier’s features, to see what it has to offer you and your child.
Premium Swiss Quality
This premium baby carrier doesn’t settle for cheap zippers, clips, attachments, and feeble straps. This deluxe baby carrier uses top of the line YKK zippers and Duaflex buckles for optimum support and stability. The shoulder strap is designed with a special three way locking buckle for extra security for your baby. It also features a three dimensional adjustable strap system to easily fit you and your baby on the front or back.
Fits All Shapes and Sizes
Whether your child is tall or short, this unique baby carrier can be used with children from three months to three years of age, and the weight limit goes up to 40 pounds. This carrier is also easily adjustable for you, the parents, so that you don’t have to worry about the carrier fitting you uncomfortably if you are tall or short. This baby carrier is versatile and ergonomic which is perfect for the parent and your child. It also allows you to adjust your baby carrier to nine different carrying position to suit you and your child in any way that you want to travel.
You know how painful some baby carrier’s can be? Many cheaply or poorly made baby carriers on the market have straps that will rub you the wrong way and the weight distribution of your child on your body can be rough, which can later cause back, shoulder, and hip pain. This model does the opposite. This carrier allows your child to sit in a natural, comfortable position while evenly and ergonomically supporting their weight on your body so that you don’t suffer from a strap rubbing you raw or a hurt back, at the end of a long day of walking around.
Offers Maximum Comfort
We like this model because it is extremely comfortable for the parent, but what would a baby carrier be without being comfortable for your child. This carrier allows your child to sit in a totally safe, ergonomic, and comfortable position that is perfect for looking around, relaxing, and even napping.
Stylish and Convenient.
This is a baby carrier that is both functional and fashionable. This company just added even more pocket space to the baby carrier and even threw in a smartphone pocket that you can easily access while you are walking around with your child.
- Plenty of expanded storage space for both you and your child.
- Ergonomically designed for you the parent so that your child can sit comfortably in the carrier without making you uncomfortable.
- Designed so that you aren’t in pain while walking around with your child. Evenly places the weight of your child on your hips and shoulders so you don’t hurt your low back, shoulders, and hips.
- Stylish and cool-looking
- Allows for nine different ways that you can carry your child.
- Quality straps and zippers for extra support, stability, and safety.
The Negative Things
- This model of baby carrier is kind of expensive
- This model isn’t that great for really tall parents and really long babies
- Some parents wish that there was a little more padding between them and their child
- High quality materials including straps, zippers, and pockets
- Extra storage space for all of you and your child’s gear, toys, snacks, and even your smartphone
- Can be set for nine different, comfortable ways for carrying your child.
- Ergonomically designed for both you and your child so that your child is comfortable and safe, and so you don’t suffer from hip, back, and shoulder pain while carrying your child
FAQ - Some Questions and Answers
What is the weight limit for this model?
The hard weight limit for this carrier is 40 pounds.
Does the hip strap use Velcro or a clasp?
Fortunately, it uses both for safety and security.
Overall this is a really functional, comfortable, and reliable baby carrier. We really like that this model is parent conscious too, with a comfortable and ergonomic design to optimize weight distribution for both you and your baby. Overall, we would give this model 4.5 out of 5 stars.